This release of Clonezilla live (20180812-bionic/) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Ubuntu Bionic (18.04) repository (as of 2018/Aug/12).
- Linux kernel was updated to 4.15.0-30.32.
- Language file ca_ES was updated. Thanks to René Mérou.
- Add Polish language files. Thanks to kris (ski777000 _at_ gmail com).
- Live-boot was updated to 1:20180603-drbl1 which applied patches from https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/bugs/298/. The carrier of NIC will be detected before going on. Thanks to Michal Zatloukal.
- Package name btrfs-tools was replaced by btrfs-progs in Debian and Ubuntu.
- Add package ipmitool in Clonezilla live.
- Add ocs-iso-2-onie which can be used to turn Clonezilla iso to ONIE image. It's based on the what Luca Boccassi has patched to Debian live. Ref: https://salsa.debian.org/live-team/live-build/merge_requests/4
- A workaround to makes sure that client will notify the lite server so that the next boot the client will enter local booting. Add ocs_server in the client's boot parameters for Clonezilla lite server. This is due to a ps (from procps-ng 3.3.15) issue that somehow it can not list the PID by this command: ps -C ocs-live-get-img.