This release of Clonezilla live (2.5.0-5) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2016/Nov/22).
- Linux kernel was updated to 4.8.7-1.
- Packages p7zip-full, sysstat and iftop were added.
- Language file ca_ES was updated. Thanks to René Mérou.
- Update gen-rec-iso by adding option -k1 in ocs-sr.
- Choose "Enter_shell" should not give any error. This should fix the issue reported at: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/discussion/Clonezilla_live/thread/a44f2814
Thanks to Cyril Ganchev and Bertrando for reporting this issue.
- Timezone issue. Thanks to Albert25. Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/discussion/Clonezilla_live/thread/c4cbb4fb
- Remove partprobe command after ocs-scan-disk. Sometimes it delays the GPT partition to be shown in /proc/partitions.