This release of Clonezilla live (20140630-trusty) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2014/Jun/01).
- Linux kernel was updated to 3.13.0-30.54.
- Package drbl was updated to 2.9.9-drbl1, and clonezilla was updated to 3.10.26-drbl1.
- Syslinux was updated to 6.03-pre17.
- Program makeboot.sh was patched by Ceasar Sun to support xfs, ufs and ffs.
- Language files ca_ES, de_DE, es_ES, fr_FR, it_IT, ja_JP.UTF-8 and sk_SK were updated. Thanks to René Mérou, Michael Vinzenz, Juan Ramón Martínez, Alex Ibáñez López, Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Gianfranco Gentili, Akira YOSHIYAMA, and Ondrej Dzivy Balucha.
- A testing program "ocs-img-2-vdk" was added. It can be used to convert Clonezilla image as virtual disk file (qcow2 and vmdk) via KVM. To use it, qemu-utils and qemu-kvm packages are required.
- Forced to use LC_ALL=C to run printf in ocs-expand-mbr-pt. This could avoid the locales issue (https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/bugs/197/).
- Newer ntfsclone comes with option "-V", which conflicts with the option we used before.
- Program cnvt-ocs-dev now could convert SD device (mmcblk0). Thanks to joyer99 for reporting this issue (https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/discussion/Clonezilla_live/thread/40636cdd/?limit=25).
- Program ocs-live-run-menu was improved so that it can run variable ocs_live_run like: ocs_live_run="ocs-restore-mdisks -batch -p '-g auto -e1 auto -e2 -cm -r -j2 -k1 -p true' ask_user sda sdb". Thanks to Coudy and jbweng2008 _at_ 163 com for reporting this issue.