This release of Clonezilla live (20151012-wily) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Ubuntu Wily (15.10) repository (as of 2015/Oct/12).
- Linux kernel was updated to 4.2.0-16.19. From Linux kernel v4, the default union file system has been changed to overlay, therefore if you edit boot parameter manually, you have to use "union=overlay". No more using "union=aufs".
- Partclone was updated to 0.2.83-drbl1. An xfs issue was fixed.
- Package util-linux was updated to 2.26.2-6ubuntu3.
- Not only eno*, but also other NIC name like enp* will be searched in ocs-live-netcfg.
- Package zerofree was added.
- Proportition GPT partition layout could be created by the option "-k1".
- Language file zh_CN was updated. Thanks to Zhiqiang Zhang.
- Option "-C" failed to pass to partclone in ocs-onthefly when option "-icds" is used for GPT disk.
- When multiple disks contain grub root partition, ocs-install-grub detected the root partition outside the restored ones.
- Autlogin failed when PXE booting clonezilla live without username in the boot parameters.
- Updating EFI NVRAM only when restoring disk. Thanks to pedro sencha for reporting this issue.