This release of Clonezilla live (20170220-yakkety) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Ubuntu Yakkety (16.10) repository (as of 2017/Feb/20).
- Linux kernel was updated to 4.8.0-37.39.
- Language file sk_SK was updated. Thanks to Ondrej Dzivy Balucha.
- Language file es_ES was revised. Thanks to Pablo Hinojosa Nava and Juan Ramón Martínez.
- Package sshpass, keychain, nmap, monitoring-plugins-basic, and bicon were added.
- An option "-noabo" was added to ocs-sr so that the image can be accessed by others, not only the owner.
- Add local boot menu in the uEFI Clonezilla live.
- Detect if terminal supports color output before using color outputs in the terminal. Thanks to TF for asking this. Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/discussion/Clonezilla_live/thread/ec46f3a3/
- When creating partition table on a disk, Clonezilla should wait for partition name with extra p, like nvme0n1p1, to take effect. Thanks Bruno Vila Vilariño for reporting this issue.
- Failed to use the serial number with space. Thanks to Matt Broadstone for providing the patch. Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/bugs/266/
- Package whiptail was updated by applying the patch from upstream which improves handling of long strings in whiptail menu: https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/newt.git/commit/?id=10bbfd2837eb5ad87416ed2a648231a2a9b7c6fc